: Nothing's Gonna Change My ♥ For You :

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 4:15 PM By εïз .y a t i e.sb. εïз
If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in ♥ before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

CHORUS:
Nothing's gonna change my ♥ for you
You ought to know by now how much I ♥ you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your ♥
Nothing's gonna change my ♥ for you
You ought to know by now how much I ♥ you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my ♥ for you

If the road ahead is not so easy
Our ♥ will lead a way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I ♥ you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

CHORUS


: music n lyricnye..hurmm m'btkn me t'ingtkn si dia :
: so sweet :

: by - Glenn Medeiros :

6 Response to ": Nothing's Gonna Change My ♥ For You :"

  1. BudakCHOCO Official Blogger Says:

    saper yg nyayi nieyh sys :) cm besh jer...

  2. SwEetForEst Says:

    ^__^
    yeahhh nuthing gonna cheng my love for u my sis...
    and
    for my ucukkk tooo

    ^__^

    ngeeee...

  3. εïз .y a t i e.sb. εïз Says:

    cikYANchoco :

    by : Glenn Medeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change ♥ My For You..

    JUJUR..hurmm mmg besh pn..dgrla
    ~ t'ingt di dear ~

  4. εïз .y a t i e.sb. εïз Says:

    SwEeTFoResT :
    he he he..
    thx aien..
    t'haru sis (^_^)

    ha2..
    da agk da..
    sure ade s0mething tuk ucuk die tuh :P
    h0pe u all b2 hepy + bhgia k

  5. εïз .y a t i e.sb. εïз Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  6. SwEetForEst Says:

    hehehe..sis..ne bleyh lupe lorh kat die..ceyh2...hehehe..thanks sis..i hope so.. ^___^

Post a Comment